Auxiliary fuel tanks provide extra diesel or gasoline fuel to keep your equipment running for long periods of time. Zoetic Equipment Group offers a broad range of auxiliary fuel tanks for sale and rental. With portable and stationary tanks available, our fuel tanks are perfect for providing flexible fuel storage at various job sites.
Benefits of Zoetic Auxiliary Fuel Tanks
- Designed for mobility - Our tanks can be safely moved by crane or forklift into logistically challenging sites.
- Faster refueling - The transportable design (even when full) saves you time onsite and eliminates waiting for fuel distributors to deliver. This is especially important in remote areas.
- Security & peace of mind - With lockable cabinets, our tanks protect fuel and equipment from theft and weather damage.
- Easy maintenance - The unique inner tank access allows for easy cleaning & long-term savings.
- Versatile - Our tanks are ideal for a number of uses, including power supplies, dewatering pumps, and fueling machinery.
- High-capacity - Ranging from 132 - 23,165 US gallons in capacity, our tanks can meet any portable fuel needs.
As you can see, our auxiliary fuel tanks are expertly designed for ease-of-use, convenience, and versatility. This makes them valuable for a wide variety of projects and settings, including construction sites, power generations, and fuel distribution. Regardless of your intended usage, we have fuel tanks to meet your needs.
Our professional staff will help you find the perfect fuel tank for your application. We also offer rentals and sales of all the accessories you may need, including pump kits, hose reels, hoses, meters, fuel management systems, and more. Additionally, we have a national reach with the ability to ship fuel tanks to any location in the United States.
Zoetic Equipment Group has the inventory and expertise to ensure your project is a success with our auxiliary fuel tank sales and rentals. Contact us today to learn more about our auxiliary fuel tanks.