Your generator is one of the hardest working pieces of equipment you have on your job site. In order for your production to be efficient, you need equipment that is heavy duty and reliable. Whether you're on a construction site requiring a full-time energy source to power your tools or you're a manufacturer who needs a reliable backup solution for power outages, your generator has to meet your needs. At Zoetic Equipment Group, our new generator sales can provide your company with professional transportable or stationary generators you can depend on.
Benefits of a New Commercial Generator
- Reliable: New generators are completely up to date with new design improvements and additional security features.
- Full Warranty: By buying a new generator you receive a full, standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Maintenance History: Buying a new generator gives you a complete history of the machine as well as no wear and tear on the equipment.
- Manufacturer Technician: Typically with a new generator, a manufacturer trained technician is available for the initial start-up.
- Latest Technology: New generators come equipped with the latest in generator technology. Due to its updated specs, some projects may require a new generator.
We understand how overwhelming purchasing the appropriate generator for your company can be and our friendly, courteous commercial generator sales associates are here to help.When you provide our staff with the requirements of your generator application, our helpful and experienced technicians can utilize your needs to recommend the right style, wattage, size, and accessories for your new commercial generator.
When you purchase a new commercial generator from Zoetic Equipment Group, you receive the peace of mind of having equipment that is dependable. All new transportable and stationary generators offer a full manufacturers warranty that guarantees your equipment for at least one full year. Our inventory of new commercial generators includes brands that you can trust: Multiquip, Blue Star Power Systems, Generac, and more.
Our Supply of New Generators Include
- A wide variety of sizes and capacities
- Natural Gas stationary generators
- Diesel powered stationary generators
- Diesel powered transportable generators
- A variety of brands including: Generac, Southwest Products, MultiQuip, and more
At Zoetic Equipment Group, our available generator maintenance and service plans will help to extend the life of your generator. Our knowledgeable technicians can follow the manufacturer's suggested servicing to keep your generator running like new.
To speak with our professional sales representatives, call or contact us today to find out more information on our Michigan new commercial generator sales.
We also have a complete line of used generators. Click here to see our inventory.