The P37-NPB TransTank is a superb stationary auxiliary fuel tank for fuel farms, refueling stations, and temporary power plants. No matter the application you have in mind, the TransTank offers the rugged, efficient design you need for reliable fueling.
- Effortless Connectivity. Tanks can be linked together for unlimited storage capacity–perfect for fuel farms and power projects.
- Environmentally Friendly. The double-walled design eliminates the need for secondary berms or basins.
- Designed Around Mobility. The TransTank is built to ISO container dimensions and features forklift pockets, allowing the tank to be easily shipped when empty.
- Accessible. Access manway on the top of the tank allow for access to the inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
- Stackable. ISO container dimensions allows tanks to be stacked when empty to reduce storage space required.
- Built-In Ladder. Built-in ladder allows for easy access to the top of the tank.
- Secure. The lockable equipment cabinet secures all ports and fittings as well as captures all spills and drips.
- Complete Refueling Station. For fleet refueling or the sale of fuel, TransTanks can be fitted to become complete fuel dispensing and management systems.
- Fuel Farms. With their modular design, TransTanks can be linked together easily to provide unlimited storage capacity.
- Bulk Fuel Supply. The TransTank offers an efficient solution for large, on-demand fuel supply needs for construction equipment, generators, etc.
- Temporary Power Plants. The TransTank is well-suited for the continuous operation of large generators and international power projects.
With the P37-NPB TransTank, you can ensure your fleet of machines or generators run longer with less downtime. Contact us to learn more about the features of this expertly-designed fuel tank.