The P69 TransTank is a stationary, dependable auxiliary fuel tank supply. No matter the application you have in mind, the TransTank offers the rugged, efficient design you need for reliable fueling.
- Effortless Connectivity. Tanks can be linked together for unlimited storage capacity–perfect for fuel farms and power projects.
- Environmentally Friendly. The double-walled design eliminates the need for secondary berms or basins.
- Designed Around Mobility. The TransTank is built to ISO container dimensions and features forklift pockets, allowing the tank to be easily shipped when empty.
- Accessible. Access manway on the top of the tank allow for access to the inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
- Stackable. ISO container dimensions allows tanks to be stacked when empty to reduce storage space required.
- Built-In Ladder. Built-in ladder allows for easy access to the top of the tank.
- Secure. The lockable equipment cabinet secures all ports and fittings as well as captures all spills and drips.
- Complete Refueling Station. For fleet refueling or the sale of fuel, TransTanks can be fitted to become complete fuel dispensing and management systems.
- Fuel Farms. With their modular design, TransTanks can be linked together easily to provide unlimited storage capacity.
- Bulk Fuel Supply. The TransTank offers an efficient solution for large, on-demand fuel supply needs for construction equipment, generators, etc.
- Temporary Power Plants. The TransTank is well-suited for the continuous operation of large generators and international power projects.
The P69 TransTank is an all-in-one refueling unit for keeping your machinery or generators running for longer. Contact us to learn more about the features of this expertly-designed fuel tank.